xSigma | Empowering the
Supply Chain with Blockchain.
Internet of Things, Supply Chain, Track & Trace, Blockchain, Delivered.
Connecting threads between where goods are produced and distributed into a vast network of channel partners. Providing real-time manufacturing distribution and inventory traceability to protect your business from imitation.
By design, blockchains are inherently resistant to modification of the data. It is "an open, distributed ledger that can record transactions between two parties efficiently and in a verifiable and permanent way"
Common uses of Blockchain
- Smart Contracts
- Financial Transactions
- Tamper Proof Ledgers
The oversight of materials, information, and finances as they move in a process from supplier to manufacturer to wholesaler to retailer to consumer. Supply chain impacts every product we buy.
Three main flows
- The product flow
- The information flow
- The finances flow
Internet of Things
Any material object is a ‘thing.’ It becomes an internet of things (IoT) when it has an on/ off switch that connects it to the internet and to each other. By being connected to a computer network, the object, such as a car, become more than just an object. It is now people-people, people-things, and things-things.
Valuable IoT Devices
- Sensors and Readers
- Cameras and Monitoring Equipment
- UHF, NFC and RFID tags
Blockchain Conversion Platform,
enabling access to all blockchains
xSigma Blockchain is agnostic to underlying blockchain frameworks such as Ethereum, MultiChain, and Hyperledger; bringing the reputability, trust and authenticity that blockchain is known for.
What we deliver
We are experts in Lean Six Sigma
Lean is much more than just a set of tools or a project. The real growth happens when it becomes a way of managing is part of the fabric of the company.
Using the DMAIC Process, xSigma A data-driven quality strategy for improving processes.
Our Supply chain experts would perform a work-flow discovery session where we would map out their entire Value Chain and document their expectations for what milestones need to be measured.
This means: First, assessing their "current state" with all documentation. Second, establishing "future state" with all implications and iterations. Finally, creating a project plan with costs, revenue, and time line expectations.
xSigma delivers benefits
- Currency - Loyalty Programs
- Process Optimization - i.e. Warranties/Returns
- Transparency - Customer understanding origin of products
- Smart Contracts - Reduce time in handover from one entity to another
- IoT Integration - Sensor (temp, pressure, moisture) data as transactions associated with products
- Traceability - Prove the Provenance of components (Diamonds). Helpful in product recalls and Eliminating Counterfeit products
To the power of X, we combine Lean Six Sigma with Track and Trace and IoT on a Blockchain Platform (advanced cryptographic decentralized network) to build trusted relationships.
xSigma connects the threads from a limitless base of suppliers to manufacturers, where goods are produced and distributed into a vast network of channels, partners, and customers.
Blockchain for us is
This combines chain of custody control with the transparency of immutable record-keeping. This creates an ecosystem that prevents fraud due to system transparency.
- Consensus - All parties agree to network verified transactions
- Immutability - Everything written on the ledger can never be altered
- Privacy - Permissions and identity guarantee visibility of transactions
- Provenance - There are records that prove where each asset has been
- Totality - The ability to have the entire genealogy of anything trackable
Blockchain in Supply Chain
- More transparent and the auditing will be simplified.
- Can significantly reduce transaction costs, human errors and delivery delays.
- The middleman can be completely avoided and can connect all the concerned stakeholders smoothly.
- Can enhance the security of transaction and can efficiently maintain book-keeping eliminating the chances of fraud.
- Smart contracts can be incorporated to control the smooth processing and transportation of goods and will be highly useful in handling volatile and perishable goods.
Traceability and inventory systems designed for small to medium industry to track raw materials and finished goods at the source, supplier, or factory through the entire supply chain to the consumer.
IoT (Internet of Things)
Authentication based on certificates from third parties is expensive and scalability is questionable. Instead, we register the devices on a blockchain to create a digital identity of the device which cannot be manipulated.
Transparency as permissions and identity ensure appropriate visibility of transactions. Consensus as all parties verify transactions. Immutability as the ledger cannot be altered. Provenance, because the source is verified.
Our collaborative team effort methodology improves performance by systematically removing waste and reducing variations. It combines Six Sigma and lean manufacturing/lean enterprise to stimulate innovation and eliminate waste.
- In order to become who can be, we need to move forward from where we are.
- We are operating to win; not averting to lose.
- Innovation is as much about attitude and perspective as it is about process.
Value stream mapping
- Innovation - Identify all the key milestones and points through the entire Value Chain.
- Research - Using the standard Lean Six-Sigma tolls, identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strategy - Run Kaizen events in the trgeted opportunities and create implementation strategy and road-map.
- Implementation - Using PMO (Project Mangement) practices, ensure timely deployment with cost diligence.
- Control - Controlling the final outcome involves monitoring POCOT (Permanence Of Change Over Time).
EXPERIENCED | FOCUSED | DISCIPLINED
Everyone from the executive team down to the line worker comprehends the company's long-term direction, what must be done most urgently to achieve it, and what their specific roles and metrics are within the plan.
Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Huang has extensive experience in the manufacturing industry and is currently the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of ZK International Group. He earned his EMBA from Renmin University of China and Engineering Professional Title, and was awarded as Top10 Wenzhou Entrepreneurship and appointed to be the Vice Director of China Construction and Building Standard and Safety Committee.
Mr. Christensen is a recognized expert in Global Strategy Deployment including unique expertise in Global Supply Chain, POS Systems and Security, Logistics, Freight, Distribution, Inventory, Service Repairs, CRM, Customer Service and Call Center. He has previously worked for companies such as Compaq, HP, Cal Cartage, Qualcomm, Wal-Mart International, Rexnord Carlyle, Hypercom, and Verifone.
VP of Operations
Mr. Bowers has decades of experience in Supply Chain Management and Logistics. He has served in a range of executive roles for major organizations including Ryder Logistics, Rexnord Industries, Harley-Davidson Motor Company and Polaris Industries. Most recently Bryon managed the TMS integrations for three disparate TMS systems into SAP for the Ecolab company.
Experts in Transforming Operations
We drive strategic initiatives by using the Lean Six Sigma Principles of Hoshin Kanri-Strategy Deployment and the Key Disciplines of Execution.
xSigma is a wholly owned subsidiary of
ZK International Group Co., Ltd. - (ZKIN)
A leading manufacturer and engineer of high-performance stainless steel and carbon steel pipe products for projects that require sophisticated water or gas pipeline systems. Leveraging our expertise, we cater our products to infrastructure projects by urban planners, real estate developers, local governments and municipalities to bring communities reliable and durable gas and water transmission systems.